Posted on: September 10, 2023
Who We Are : At AFC (Automotive Finance Corporation) w e fuel
the entrepreneurial dream in our community. For more than 30 years,
we've been committed to making dreams come true for independent car
dealers. AFC's finance solutions work with more than 12,000
independent dealerships across North America freeing up cash flow
to give them more time to focus on building their business. Our
solutions amplify purchasing power so dealers can stock their
dealership lot with vehicles their customers seek. AFC is proud to
be a subsidiary of OPENLANE. AFC's core business complements the
other business units within the OPENLANE group of companies. For
more information, visit . What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with employer HSA
- Immediately vested 401K (US) or RRSP (Canada) with company
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Paid maternity and paternity leave (US)
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Employer paid Leap into Service Day to volunteer
- Tuition Reimbursement for eligible programs
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge
ross a publicly traded, global organization
- Company culture of internal promotions, diverse career paths,
and rapid advancement We're Looking For : We are seeking a
Relationship Associate with experience in building relationships,
managing accounts, and working as part of a team to meet branch
goals. You will be part of a small, local team responsible for
providing financing (floorplanning) for independent auto dealers.
You will be involved in driving a positive customer experience,
managing risk , and identifying growth prospects . T he ideal
candidate will have two years in customer service/account
management, one year in sales or sales support , and a keen eye for
attention to detail. You Are:
- Focused on Elevating Relationships : you believe integrity and
honest y build long lasting relationships ; c onnect ing deeply
with y our customers, celebrating their wins, and supporting them
through their struggles .
- Powered by Passion : you are obsessed with customer service and
help ing our customers realize their u nlimited potential. You
understand o ur dealer ' s success is built upon the commitment and
perseverance of your efforts .
- Vision-Driven : you focus on u nderstanding your customers'
future needs and are dedicated to continuous improvement ; making
it easier for customers to do business while preparing for what's
- Dedicated : you have an unwavering "people-first" commitment to
ensure success and provide support to your customers and team. You
- Manage, service and mitigate risk on customer accounts by
utilizing applications such as Salesforce and Tableau.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs by us ing customer
relationship management (CRM) tools and work queues.
- Identify and manage daily customer delinquencies.
- Identify dealer needs to promote product solutions and campaign
- Spend roughly 90% of your time on managing existing accounts
and roughly 10% focused on new business development. Must Have's :
- Two years customer service/account management experience
- A v alid driver's l icense
- Willingness to travel locally to support our customer base
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and stay
organized Nice to Have 's :
- One year in sales or sales support
- Previous auto i ndustry experience
- Experience with Microsoft Suite and Salesforce
- Experience with titles Sound like a match? Apply Now - We can't
wait to hear from you!
Keywords: OPENLANE, Tracy , Customer Support/Sales, Sales , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!