Senior Living Sales Consultant
Posted on: December 26, 2018
Senior Living Sales Consultant United States Astoria Senior Living - Tracy CA 95376 Opportunity overview Astoria Senior Living, part of the Agemark family of senior housing communities (certified #13 in the nation of Great Places to Work), is looking for a Senior Living Consultant for our community in Tracy, CA. In this position, you---ll be responsible to develop relationships in the community and promote services to help establish and maintain occupancy levels.-- -- We---re more than a company. We---re a family. You hear it everywhere --- companies describing themselves a family. But families are all different, and so is the way they look at work and life. This is what makes us the best kind of family. -- We recognize each person---s talents, skills and personality and bring that into their position. We encourage people to become the best they can be and hold them to high standards. That---s because we believe in them, and their success. These family ties, so to speak, are part of every decision we make as a company. -- We don't just work together --- we laugh, eat and learn together as a staff and with our residents! We believe that every day can be a good one, for both employees and residents. Dedicated to this philosophy for more than 30 years, we---ve learned that the secret to everything --- working, celebrating and even getting through the tough stuff --- is doing it with love. -- By working to create the kind of community we would want for our own loved ones, where warmth, love and respect are abundant, we also create a unique, positive and caring workplace. Feeling valuable, special and loved isn---t just a goal for our residents. It---s how we want everyone to feel at Agemark. -- Position details--
As the Senior Living Consultant, you---ll be responsible for telling our story and building relationships in the community including: --
- Achieve and maintain 95%+ occupancy through marketing, public relations, sales and resident service activities.
- Establish relationships with prospects, residents and influencers to discover individual needs and help make informed choices.
- Along with National Sales Director, coordinate all advertising, special events, direct mail, and referral networking activity to generate positive word of mouth and inquiries.
- Respond to inquiries, conduct personal visits, and use follow-up strategies to make sales.
- Submit marketing plan as directed to set and achieve goals; assess and revise plan quarterly.
- Utilize the lead tracking system as directed to manage all prospect and referral source contacts.
- Target, develop, and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with referral sources to establish reputation, build trust and generate inquiries.
- Work with Community nurse, family members, care providers, social services personnel, and other professionals as needed to ensure appropriate placement and successful residency.
- Submit reports as required.
- Assist Execu6tive Director in developing annual marketing budget; operate within monthly budget and make special purchases with approval.
- Receive and record all reservation deposits and other fees related to the marketing effort.
- Respond to calls for inquiries, tours and information up to 7pm during the week and for a specific time on weekends.
- Meet with Program Coordinator and Dining Services Manager as directed to plan marketing events and integrate activities with marketing objectives.
- Oversee resident move-in, orientation and move-out procedures.
- Monitor all aspects of the building and operations that affect ---first impressions,--- and bring concerns and recommendations to Director. -- Qualifications --
- Associates degree in Business, Business Development, or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales or business development preferred.
- Experience in geriatrics, senior care, healthcare or similar industry preferred.
- Knowledge of the community and available networks
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills with experience in social media networking
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, prospective residents, facility operations and personnel
- Ability to work scheduled hours based on personnel and community needs including possible weekends and evenings
- Proven track record of integrity -- Come on, join the family! -- If you---d like to join a group of passionate, caring people who use our collective experiences to positively impact the lives of our people every day, talk to us! Together, we're working to redefine what senior care should be. Learn more at www.agemark.com. Or just click ---Apply Now--- to get started. EOE. -- Care, serve and love - because there's no other way to take care of family.
Keywords: Agemark, Tracy , Senior Living Sales Consultant, Sales , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!