Sales Account Manager- b2b sales, cabinets, home builder exp.
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Title: Sales Account Manager- b2b sales, cabinets, home builder
Location: Tracy, CA
Compensation: $65k - $80k Base with $120k OTE
Requirements: Sales experience in the cabinet industry
We are looking for an Account Manager with heavy experience in the
Cabinet industry, specifically with b2b sales and home builder
experience. If this sounds like you, please apply today! We are
actively interviewing and looking to fill this position
What You Will Be Doing
A Few Examples Of What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for prospecting, identifying, and pursuing
new business opportunities for manufactured and distribution of
cabinets for Residential business by performing the following
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and
prospective customers to solicit business.
- Finalizes all tract pricing, including base price, built-ins,
selectable and custom pricing options, freight, install and
- Attends frame walk to gather firsthand knowledge of changes to
the cabinets and make necessary changes.
- Provides redline drawing to Engineering to make requested
- Forwards revised drawings back to the builder for final
What You Need for this Position
We desire a four-year undergraduate degree plus a minimum of three
years of outside sales experience. Experience is indicative of
working with an account base to include commercial/retail business,
tract developers, purchasing agents, design center personnel, site
supervisors and home improvement retailers.
Knowledge Required Of The Position
- Knowledge of Commercial and Construction Industry.
- Ability to put together bids with correct base cabinets,
options and misc. option as requested.
- Ability to prepare presentation, deal and negotiates selling of
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Ability to work independently and continue to aggressively
follow-up and bring closure to a sale.
- Ability to schedule and control work projects.
- Ability to forecast sales, formulates sales statistics, and set
- Ability to analyze and resolve work related problems.
- Ability to perform administrative duties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary: $65k - $80k Base with $120k OTE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
So, if you are a Sales Account Manager with B2B sales and Home
Builder experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : CB11- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Christie Bauer - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Tracy , Sales Account Manager- b2b sales, cabinets, home builder exp., Sales , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!