Company: Volumetric Building Companies
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Who are we?
Volumetric Building Companies (VBC) is a vertically integrated
global volumetric construction leader, headquartered in
Philadelphia, PA. with locations across the United States and in
Europe in the UK, Poland and Serbia.
Utilizing our technology-enabled design and engineering model,
precision-driven manufacturing capabilities, and project-proven
modular construction expertise, the company's focus is on providing
high quality, sustainably produced buildings in less time across
varied market sectors including housing and hospitality.
As we grow, we are continually and very selectively adding top
talent to our team. Our engaging culture is one that promotes
teamwork, innovation, continuous learning, open and candid
communications, and respect and support for one another, and for
the communities in which we operate.
If you think you are one of the best at what you do and want to
join us on our journey to build the future and improve lives, then
we'd love to hear from you!
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on robotic component
- Cut and join metals with precision from technical drawings and
- Assemble, install, repair, and maintain plumbing, pipe systems
and structural components.
- Inspects, tests, repairs, and replaces all types of new
generation motors, drives, transformers, sensors.
- Work safely on voltages from 24 VDC to 480 VAC 3 phase.
- Work with and troubleshoot mechanical components, Gearboxes,
Hydraulics, Pneumatic, and conveyors.
- Interpret electrical drawings and instrumentation
- Once assigned tasks, work independently with minimal
- Organize and order spare parts required for repairs and
- Work with original equipment manufacturers engineers and attend
required technical training or assigned related courses.
- Strong knowledge of all types of welding processes.
- Familiar with Stainless and Mild Steel. Capable of working with
tube or channel to fabricate trailers.
- Knowledge of working with welding tools and other hot-work
permit required equipment.
- You have at least 2-3 years of maintenance experience,
preferably in a manufacturing facility.
- Experience with logic relays and troubleshooting PLCs.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft and other PC applications.
- You want to be part of a dynamic team that is fast paced, where
you embrace ambiguity and collaborate across teams to develop
maintenance strategies, systems, and processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational
- Skilled in forklift operation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
All candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Comply with all workplace safety requirements including but not
limited to Personal protective equipment (hard hats, safety
glasses, hearing protection)
- Familiar with equipment lockout - tag out procedures
- Be able to tolerate factory conditions
- Be exceptionally dependable, honest, and trustworthy
- Basic math skills.
- Willing to work overtime when required
Starting Pay $30-35/hour DOE
We believe the future of housing is inclusive. As such, VBC is a
proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity in
the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, gender identity, or any other factory protected by
applicable federal, state, and or local laws.
VBC is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please let your
recruiter know if you need special accommodation at any point
during the interview process. All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Keywords: Volumetric Building Companies, Tracy , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!