Merchandise Handler I
Company: Crate & Barrel
Posted on: January 19, 2023
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers love
how they live in the moments that matter. At our Distribution
Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we
carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers' homes and into our
award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000
SKU's between each of our brands. We are curious and ask ourselves
is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll
ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on
time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and
delighted with their selection.
What you'll do:
- Maximize the company growth and profitability through the
processing and handling of all Crate and Barrel orders.
- Responsibilities could include loading/unloading, picking,
putaway, replenishment and wrapping of merchandise as well as the
use of hand operated equipment.
- Perform all job tasks assigned by the leadership staff to
achieve daily productivity.
- Rotate through different departments, as necessary, to meet the
demands of the business.
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines to minimize
inventory shrinkage and profit loss.
- Move merchandise, supplies, and/or boxes repetitively.
- Promote a culture of respect and an atmosphere of teamwork in
order to foster a positive working environment.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain
- Adhere to company safety guidelines to prevent personal injury
and product and facility damage. What you'll bring:
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 pounds; heavier
merchandise with team assistance
- English language skills (written and verbal) preferred
- Must work effectively as a team member
- Warehouse experience a plus
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- Basic math skills preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Minimum Starting Rate: $15.50 Hourly
Up to: $23.44 Hourly
Pay ranges will be adjusted upward as needed to comply with
applicable state and local law. In addition to your salary, based
on your role, associates may be eligible for other compensation
including bonuses, sales incentives, and long term incentives.
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Tracy , Merchandise Handler I, Professions , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!