Journeyman Mold Maker
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Journeyman Mold Maker will be responsible for performing new
mold work -------A,----- work on rough or semi-finished castings
which are made into completed parts, and corrections or changes on
unused mold equipment.The Journeyman Mold Maker
- Performs lathe work: makes, without use of profile, the
following equipment from semi-finished castings:-- - molds
(excluding cavity), mold holders, mold bushings (outside diameter),
round bottom plates, blanks (excluding cavity), baffle holders,
baffle inserts, guide rings, guide ring inserts, blow head inserts,
blow head holders, guide ring holders.-- -The operator is also
responsible for grinding own tools.
- Performs bench work operations including blending, shaping, and
matching cavities, making capacity corrections, necessary cavity
relief and pantograph work where standard numerals and monograms
- Performs mill work consisting of making molds, blanks, baffles,
bottoms, funnels and odd-shaped cavities -----" or cavities
involving flutes, rib decorations, or matches where cavity cast
rack displacement must be held to close tolerances.-- - Responsible
for grinding tapered, fly cutter arch, and other cutting tools,
installing them, and making necessary mill adjustments.
The Journeyman Mold Maker should have::
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Current Journeyman Card
- Must have experience in,-- -machine lathe and mill, reading
blueprints and drawings,-- -precision measuring devices and--
-bench repair and welding.
- Automatic CNC mill and lathe knowledge-- -is-- -desirable. CNC
certification and/or CNC experience is desirable.
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years work experience in an industrial
- Able to work well with others and from verbal instructions
under minimal supervision.What We Offer:
- Opportunity for future growth and advancement.
- Generous, Award-winning 401(k) plan w/ employer contribution &
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Education Assistance program and much more----- -Must be able
to perform the essential functions of the job with or without
reasonable accommodations.Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on
a full-time basis.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
or in order to perform the essential functions of a position,
please contact O-I at and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information.PandoLogic. Keywords: Mold Maker,
Location: Tracy, CA - 95376
Keywords: O-I, Tracy , Journeyman Mold Maker, Professions , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!