Company: Les Schwab Tire Center
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Sales & Service (Tire Installation, Maintenance & Sales)
No experience? No worries - we will train you!
- Do you enjoy working around upbeat people?
- Are you motivated to work for a company that makes a difference
in the community?
- Is learning something new meaningful to you?
As our Tire Technician you will be responsible for the service and
maintenance of tires and wheels and safely getting our phenomenal
customers back on the road again.
You have an opportunity to help customers by providing vehicle
services to include:
- Tire installation and maintenance;
- Repairing, rotating, and inflating tires;
- Attaching and rebalancing wheels;
- Calibrating TPMS;
- Testing and installing batteries;
- Assisting other employees; and
- Test-driving vehicles; and operating service vehicles to
perform offsite and emergency road services.
Valid driver's license; excellent customer service skills and the
ability to work in a rapid pace environment; frequent lifting of
weight between 35-75 pounds; frequent bending, twisting, kneeling
and continuous squatting, reaching, walking and standing.
Why work for Les Schwab? Our focus is on building people:
- We have an excellent Store Management Training Program ;
- We only promote managers from within;
- We love the communities we're in and proudly support local
organizations in the communities we serve.
- Our benefits package is one of the best in the industry.
Keywords: Les Schwab Tire Center, Tracy , Tire Technician, Professions , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!