Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Forklift Operator is responsible for :
- Unloading inbound shipments safely and moving product to storage
- Stacking and storing merchandise in designated areas using a
forklift, clamp, push-pull, or other powered equipment
- Pulling and preparing products for shipment
- Ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and
- Performing picking duties in an efficient manner meeting customer
- Moving product from staging and/or storage areas into
- Operating all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following
prescribed work methods
- Maintaining appropriate records and reports to guarantee
inventory control and security
- Assisting in physical inventories
- Ensuring proper stock rotation
- Conducting cycle counts as requested SFO-01 WS-01
Shift start: 6:00AM or 7:00PM
Shift length: 12 hours
3 Shifts Available; (M-W; 6AM - 6PM): 17.50 + 1.00 Shift
Differential, (TH - SAT; 6AM - 6PM): 17.50 + 2.00 Shift
Differential, (M-TH; 7PM - 5AM): 17.50 + 3.00 Shift
* Health, dental, vision insurance
* Paid time off
* 401(k) plan
* Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
Steel closed shoes required.
NFI is a leading international third party logistics provider with
customers ranging from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses.
We pride ourselves on delivering completely customized supply chain
solutions no matter the industry.
Keywords: NFI, Tracy , Forklift Operator, Professions , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!