Inventory Control Clerk
Company: Crate & Barrel
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers love
how they live in the moments that matter. At our Distribution
Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we
carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers' homes and into our
award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000
SKU's between each of our brands. We are curious and ask ourselves
is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll
ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on
time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and
delighted with their selection. What you'll do:
- Maximize the company growth and profitability by accurately
monitoring, measuring, tracking, and correcting the perpetual
inventory in order to support the Distribution Center goal to have
the right product, in the right place, at the right time.
- Perform all product replenishment activities both on-site and
off-site to move product into pickable locations.
- Research and reconcile mis-picks, shipping and receiving
- Review all open work units daily including put-away, moves and
pick work units, and resolve all issues in a timely manner.
- Process all changes to inventory as a result of returned goods,
breakage, return to vendor and unit pack changes.
- Create product consolidations, as well as performing system
overrides to properly locate merchandise.
- Produce pick generations and review all pick exceptions.
- Serve as back-up for Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) Administrator to
comply with policies and procedures as necessary.
- Coordinate and execute all daily activities associated with
inventory control to maintain correct quantities of stock on
- Conduct semi-annual inventories to rectify physical
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines to minimize
inventory shrinkage and profit loss.
- Promote a culture of respect and an atmosphere of teamwork in
order to foster a positive working environment.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain
- Adhere to company safety guidelines to prevent personal injury
and product and facility damage.
- Move merchandise, supplies, and/or boxes.
- Listen actively and effectively.
- Clearly communicate in both verbal and written form.
- Establish open and two way conversation with all
- Maintain and enhance the self-esteem of others.
- Ask for and give clear and constructive feedback.What you'll
- Previous warehouse, stock or inventory control experience
- Proficient reading and writing language skills in English
- Basic math required
- Understanding of the IBM AS400 system required
- Red Prairie/JDA experience a plus
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 pounds; Heavier
merchandise with team assistance
- Must work effectively as a team member
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- Word, Excel knowledge preferred
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Tracy , Inventory Control Clerk, Professions , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!