Finish/Trim Trainee 1
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Katerra Construction has an exciting Tier 5 Journey Worker 1
position open to applicants that are interested in continuing their
construction career in the Trim and Finish Carpentry trade. You
must have a minimum of four years experience as a Trim and Finish
Carpenter, have High School/GED/Equivalent education, have advanced
construction math skills, carpentry skills and have a solid
understanding of construction processes, production and job site
safety. A Journeyworker 1 has demonstrated ability to train others,
can work independently and is a proficient craftsperson.
General Requirements :
* Proficient with basic hand and pneumatic tools.
* Must be comfortable working at heights and off ladders.
* Must be on time and be able to work a minimum of 8 hours a day
and 40 hours a week.
* Willing to work in a safety compliant environment that requires
* Able to regularly lift 50 lbs.
* Work will be on an active construction site that can have
* Comfortable working around heavy construction equipment.
* Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
* Has current OSHA 10 Certification.
* Has current CPR/First Aid Certification.
* Has trade specific drawing and print reading skills.
Keywords: Katerra, Tracy , Finish/Trim Trainee 1, Professions , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!