Senior Living Marketer
Posted on: June 10, 2019
Senior Living Marketer United States Astoria Senior Living - Tracy
CA 95376 Opportunity overview Astoria Senior Living, part of the
Agemark family of senior housing communities (certified #13 in the
nation of Great Places to Work), is looking for a Senior Living
Marketer for our community in Tracy, CA. In this position, you---ll
be responsible to develop relationships in the community and
promote services to help establish and maintain occupancy levels.--
-- We---re more than a company. We---re a family. You hear it
everywhere --- companies describing themselves a family. But
families are all different, and so is the way they look at work and
life. This is what makes us the best kind of family. -- We
recognize each person---s talents, skills and personality and bring
that into their position. We encourage people to become the best
they can be and hold them to high standards. That---s because we
believe in them, and their success. These family ties, so to speak,
are part of every decision we make as a company. -- We don't just
work together --- we laugh, eat and learn together as a staff and
with our residents! We believe that every day can be a good one,
for both employees and residents. Dedicated to this philosophy for
more than 30 years, we---ve learned that the secret to everything
--- working, celebrating and even getting through the tough stuff
--- is doing it with love. -- By working to create the kind of
community we would want for our own loved ones, where warmth, love
and respect are abundant, we also create a unique, positive and
caring workplace. Feeling valuable, special and loved isn---t just
a goal for our residents. It---s how we want everyone to feel at
Agemark. -- Position details--
As the Senior Living Marketer, you---ll be responsible for telling
our story and building relationships in the community including: --
- Achieve and maintain 95%+ occupancy through marketing, public
relations, sales and resident service activities.
- Establish relationships with prospects, residents and
influencers to discover individual needs and help make informed
- Along with National Sales Director, coordinate all advertising,
special events, direct mail, and referral networking activity to
generate positive word of mouth and inquiries.
- Respond to inquiries, conduct personal visits, and use
follow-up strategies to make sales.
- Submit marketing plan as directed to set and achieve goals;
assess and revise plan quarterly.
- Utilize the lead tracking system as directed to manage all
prospect and referral source contacts.
- Target, develop, and maintain mutually beneficial relationships
with referral sources to establish reputation, build trust and
- Work with Community nurse, family members, care providers,
social services personnel, and other professionals as needed to
ensure appropriate placement and successful residency.
- Submit reports as required.
- Assist Execu6tive Director in developing annual marketing
budget; operate within monthly budget and make special purchases
- Receive and record all reservation deposits and other fees
related to the marketing effort.
- Respond to calls for inquiries, tours and information up to 7pm
during the week and for a specific time on weekends.
- Meet with Program Coordinator and Dining Services Manager as
directed to plan marketing events and integrate activities with
- Oversee resident move-in, orientation and move-out
- Monitor all aspects of the building and operations that affect
---first impressions,--- and bring concerns and recommendations to
Director. -- Qualifications --
- Experience in geriatrics, senior care, healthcare or similar
industry STRONGLY preferred.
- Previous experience in sales or business development
- Knowledge of the community and available networks
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving
- Proficient computer skills with experience in social media
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of verbal and written
information pertaining to residents, prospective residents,
facility operations and personnel
- Ability to work scheduled hours based on personnel and
community needs including possible weekends and evenings
- Proven track record of integrity -- Come on, join the family!
-- If you---d like to join a group of passionate, caring people who
use our collective experiences to positively impact the lives of
our people every day, talk to us! Together, we're working to
redefine what senior care should be. Learn more at www.agemark.com.
EOE -- Care, serve and love - because there's no other way to take
care of family.
Keywords: Agemark, Tracy , Senior Living Marketer, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!