Pipefitter, Lathrop Energy
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Tesla is currently recruiting for a motivated and accomplished
Pipefitter. This position will support the internal Self-Perform
* Display positive attitude and practice strong work ethic that
reflects the mission, philosophy and goals of Tesla, Inc.
* Assist with planning, material acquisition, coordination and
communication to ensure the work gets completed with a focus on
meeting project deadlines and cost goals without impacting ongoing
* Act as in-house construction technician, planning and performing
mechanical piping and equipment installation, including support of
start-up and commissioning of those systems as needed.
* Enthusiastically cross train and support peers with project work
that is outside of your, or their, core skill set.
* Identify and communicate quality, safety, and productivity
* Engage in training on new tools, systems, equipment and
procedures as needed.
* Accurately log work hours and material consumption using provided
computer systems and software.
* Identify and openly communicate methods, procedures and tools to
improve the service offerings of the facilities project team.
* Support other projects when needed as business needs change.
* Demonstrated proficiency and work experience with construction
* High School Diploma or equivalent required. Completion of a
skilled trade's certificate program and/or relevant military
experience is preferred. Associates Degree in Engineering or
Technology is a plus.
* Experience with Process Piping systems (i.e. High Purity piping,
* Evidence of exceptional ability.
* Detail-oriented, positive attitude, resourceful and able to
manage shifting priorities.
* Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge with piping systems,
fitting installation and applicable codes.
* Experience in safe work practices that include writing a Job
Hazard Analysis, knowledge of OSHA regulations, electrical safety,
chemical handling, fall protection, LOTO.
* Able to lift up to up to 60 lbs., repetitive at times, work at
elevations up to 50 ft.
* Willingness to travel
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your
recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this
site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free
step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products
and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand
more about the data we collect and process as part of your
application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
Keywords: Tesla, Tracy , Pipefitter, Lathrop Energy, Other , Lathrop, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!