Security (North California)
Company: DSI Security Services
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Security Officer (North California) Tracy, CA, United States of
America Back Apply Now Back Apply Now Overview You gain more than
just a paycheck when you are employed with DSI. From our biggest
clients to our newest security officer, the values of DSI and our
motto, Do What You Say You Will Do, are always present. Working for
DSI is more than just a job its a way of life.DSI strives to create
a work experience for our employees reflecting the work culture,
principles, and values of our clients as well as of DSI. We believe
DSI delivers employees and service mutually beneficial to
everyone.Starting a career with DSI can lead to a lifetime of
possibilities. Job Skills / Requirements DSI is adding to its ranks
in the Tracy, CA area. Come join our team as a Security Officer.
Applicants for this position must be licensed by BSIS unarmed.DSI
offers: Flexible Hours; Paid Vacation; Paid Training; Complimentary
Uniforms; Health Coverage including medical, dental and vision; a
401k plan; Superior Service Awards and various Employee
- Regulating and directing traffic, as necessary
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and
employees while providing general security duties to our
- Interact with a variety of persons including clients, visitors,
employees and the general public.
- Following post instructions specific to the client.
- Promoting safety by being alert to observe, correct and report
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related
- Maintain visibility to ensure safety and deter unacceptable
- Staying at your post until your replacement has arrived.
- Understanding and complying with DSI and Client
- Having a good understanding and following DSIs Code of Ethics
and Employee Standard.
- Participate in training and become familiar with general safety
procedures, as well as DSIs safety manual.
- Attend and continue to receive security officer training as
required by Client or DSIs training program.
- Maintain all licensing and certification requirements as
required by state law.
- Present oneself in a professional manner through appearance and
- Must be licensed by BSIS unarmed.
- Be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or
- A valid driver's license is preferred
- Have reliable means of transportation and communication
- Pass all required background and drug screenings
- Be customer service oriented
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to perform routine foot patrol and do moderate
lifting.License #PPO120119Certification Requirements (All) BSIS
Guard Card Additional Information / Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan - With DSI match
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Training
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Superior Service Awards and Recognition
- Officer of the Month and Year Awards
- Flexible Hours .....And MoreDSI Security is a Drug Free
employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding
affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and
programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law
because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion,
sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.Benefits:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid
Vacation, 401K/403b PlanThis job reports to the Operations
ManagerThis is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends.
Back Apply Now Back Apply Now
Keywords: DSI Security Services, Tracy , Security (North California), Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!