Production Operator Level 2 - ED Dryer Operator
Company: Gehl Foods
Posted on: January 15, 2023
ED Dryer Operator
Reporting to the Director of Ingredients, the (GRAVEYARD) ED Dryer
Operator is a key production function in the Ingredient Department
at California Natural Products (CNP). This person is required to
operate multiple machine systems and equipment in accordance with
manufacturers, quality, and SOP standards of CNP as well as comply
with state and federal regulations. Additionally, they are
responsible for the quality of products and must be active in the
maintenance of the process equipment.
* Responsible for Monitoring and recording all critical parameters
of the process system.
* Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Must work in a
manner supportive of CNP policies, procedures, values and
* Responsible for maintaining quality standards.
* Verify and track all ingredients.
* Prepare product batches to pre-determined specifications.
* Take appropriate tests (Brix, pH, temperature) on batches.
* Process product in accordance with the scheduled process.
* Monitor all chart recorders and process parameters to ensure
critical parameters are not violated.
* Take immediate corrective action when a critical parameter is
* Perform Clean-In-Place (CIP) and Clean- Out-of-Place (COP) on all
process equipment; mix tanks,
product lines, Silos.
* Communicate with team members any safety concerns, QC, machinery,
or other issues, which could affect the team's goals.
* Assist in other areas of the team as the need arises.
* Effectively pass on information from your shift to the oncoming
* Ensure the area is left clean and stocked as per established
* Maintain working knowledge of the mechanics of the system, i.e.
pipe swings, valves, pumps, etc.
* Perform Work Orders/If down do list
* Basic Maintenance and PM execution
* Minor maintenance and repairs on equipment in business unit.
* Assist mechanics in major repairs and changeovers.
* Ensure that required competencies to carry out these job
functions affecting product legality, safety and quality are met in
accordance with the Quality Policy and Global Food Safety
Initiative (GFSI) standard.
* Ensure compliance with corporate/plant safety standards and with
applicable regulatory requirements while following the company's
Good Manufacturing Practices.
Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Gehl Foods, Tracy , Production Operator Level 2 - ED Dryer Operator, Other , Lathrop, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!