Posted on: June 22, 2022
Company DescriptionRemember the last time you opened a bottle of
champagne, a cold beer after a hard day's work or a bottle of
sparkling mineral water to quench the thirst, well it was probably
made by us, we are O-I and we love that we make more glass
containers than anyone in the world.O-I has more than a century of
experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass
packaging for many of the world's best-known food and beverage
brands. We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for
beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and
- Visually inspects ware the visual inspection station and
discards defective ware. (Sits at the station when necessary.)
- Sets up ware on lehrs and conveyors, dislodges ware on straight
line equipment, adjusts the flow of empty cartons on conveyors as
- Tends casepacker for proper operation. Using on/off switches,
starts and stops casepackers making simple operating adjustments as
required. Unjams as required.
- Checks ware on filled case conveyor, filling cartons as
required, checks carton conditions for proper gluing and
- Occasionally gauges while visually inspecting glassware; may
- May be required to hand pack ware using prescribed methods;
visually inspects ware, handles cartons and component parts.
- Occasionally reselects packed ware as instructed.
- When hand packing, gets assembled cartons, picks up bottles by
hand from conveyors, inspects and packs on boxes. On chemical
bottles, places paper cups on top of bottles, places top foam tray,
folds carton flaps and serves onto a conveyor.Qualifications
- Education: High school Diploma/GED.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Experience: Previous years of experience in the industrial
- Technical degree highly preferred.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule, with weekend and
holiday requirements.What We Offer
- Opportunity for future growth and advancement.
- Generous, Award-winning 401(k) plan w/ employer contribution &
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Relaxed and contemporary dress code and much more---If you are
smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious and
collaborative, we'd like to hear from you.Must be able to perform
the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable
accommodations.Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a
full-time basis.Additional InformationAll your information will be
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.O-I is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other
federal, state or local protected class. If, because of a medical
condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for
any part of the application process, or in order to perform the
essential functions of a position, please contact O-I at
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information.
Keywords: O-I, Tracy , Selector, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!