PT Revenue Recovery Supervisor - Lathrop Twilight
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Revenue Recovery Supervisor (part-time) will train and
supervise daily activities of employees assigned to the area. This
will require that the supervisor work in a warehouse and office
environment. - He/she will ensure that all assigned duties are
accomplished safely and timely. -The work schedule for this
position will require the ability to cover other shifts as needed.
Flexibility is required in regards to work week schedules and start
and end times. Part-time management employees are generally
expected to work 5 1/2 hours per day and are paid weekly. -
Medical, dental, and vision benefits are offered to employees and
their eligible dependents. -Additional benefits include educational
assistance, 401K, discounted stock purchase program, and paid
- Must be able to bend, stoop, crouch, squat, crawl, -climb,
stand, sit and turn/pivot.
- Must be experienced in Access, Excel, Word, and
- Must be able to supervise and train employees
- Must be comfortable with decision making and have -excellent
time management skills.
- Self-motivated and works well with limited direct
- Must be a team player.
- Conduct audits of procedures and methods for the -different UPS
- Generate reports to be used by the finance department.
- Must follow UPS appearance guidelines.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on
the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: UPS, Tracy , PT Revenue Recovery Supervisor - Lathrop Twilight, Other , Lathrop, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!