Machine Operator 2nd Shift
Company: Consolidated Container Company LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
75 W Valpico Road, Tracy, California 95376
8hr-2nd Shift (United States of America)
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We are an essential business and still hiring during the COVID-19
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all
levels of the organization and use them as a framework for
decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture
of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
* Act with Integrity & in Compliance
* Drive Value Creation
* Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
* Focus on the Customer
* Act with Humility
* Treat others with Dignity and Respect
* Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
The Blow Mold Machine Operator will operate blow-mold, grinders,
trimmer machines and conveyor systems. They are responsible for
troubleshooting process problems and performing minor maintenance
to ensure continued operation of the production line. They are also
responsible for following our company's Good Manufacturing
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and
with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory
* Operate blow-mold machines (including wheels, reciprocating or
shuttle machines) to ensure production of quality bottles and
perform audits, weights and quality checks
* Adhere to quality control and to blow mold process procedure
* Troubleshoot and perform minor repair on blow-mold and support
* Make adjustments to meet product specifications
* Repair or replace pneumatic and hydraulic lines
* Assist with preventive maintenance, mold, neck and blow pin and
other mechanical changes
* Grind excess bottle and material
* Troubleshoot and resolve process problems
* Prepare maintenance request forms and document equipment
* Train blow-mold employees
* Prepare & document daily production reports, including rejects,
regrinds, line efficiencies and other
* Other duties as assigned by management
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the
essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would
impose an undue hardship on the Company.
* Basic mathematical skills are required.
* Basic computer experience.
* Prefer High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise
qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job,
unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the
Company. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee frequently is required to lift and/or move up to 50
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts in a production environment. The
noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Temperatures
inside the plant can fluctuate between hot and cold according to
seasonal changes. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required
in the production department and other designated areas.
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource - Our
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive,
comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and
vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition
reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus
potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium
Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and
opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!
Keywords: Consolidated Container Company LLC, Tracy , Machine Operator 2nd Shift, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!