Posted on: January 9, 2022
PeopleReady of Manteca has an immediate opening for General
Labors in Tracy, CA.
The job duties of a General Labor vary, sometimes even day-to-day
at the same site. They may include cleaning and preparing a
jobsite, loading and delivering materials; using different tools
and machines, such as blowtorches; driving forklifts; reading
levels; operating lifts; and manning power drills, grinders, saws,
pressure washers, and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and
take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures.
They help carpenters, masons, and other specialized
Labors and helpers work in all fields of construction, commercial
jobs, and other businesses, and the demand for these workers should
mirror the level of overall activity. We would love to add more
General Labor like you.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $15.25/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day)
- Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading
- Assisting in the building or construction of various
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from
the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by
- There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized
training can help laborers advance
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work a 40hr work week
Keywords: PeopleReady, Tracy , General Labor, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!