Posted on: June 12, 2021
In this role, you will for support a variety of activities in
the construction and equipment installations by operating traveling
or stationary crane to lift, move, and position loads.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain all crane equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures during all crane operations.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and
direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal,
or signal instructions.
- Inspect all cranes annually for defective parts and/or
- Perform safety inspection of crane daily prior to use.
- Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other
necessary paperwork neatly and accurately.
Required Skills & Experience
- Crane Operator Competency Certificate
- Strongly prefer prior crane operating experience
- Valid Class A/B Commercial Driver's License Required
- High school diploma, certificate, or equivalent
- Able to effectively communicate including speaking, reading and
- Basic Math skills - counting, addition, subtraction, etc.
Keywords: Katerra, Tracy , Crane Operator, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!