Press/Mold Operator - Rubber / Urethane - 2nd & 3rd Shift
Company: Dynatect Manufacturing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Abide by all SAFETY and QUALITY protocols.
- Become familiar with polyurethane material
- Load raw material into press in a prescribed manner paying
attention to weight and distribution of material for an even spread
throughout the mold
- Maintain accurate production and quality records
- Remove trim and flash from parts
- Inspect parts
- Observe all safety standards, environmental procedures and
- Push/pull big size molds in and out of ovens
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma (GED or equivalency) Vocational or Tech
- Basic understanding of safety and OSHA requirements
- 2 Year experience with automated machines preferred
- Must have good oral and written skills and able to work with
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, kneeling,
crawling, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and
hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Bend, stoop, squat and stretch to complete tasks
- Work in a hot environment (hot presses and ovens)
- Dynatect is enrolled in the E-Verify Program
- Complete and sign a verification form and furnish both proof of
identity and proof of eligibility to work in the United States
within three business days of their first day of work.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen test
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, subject to
temperature variations, hazardous chemicals, equipment noise and
dust, all within the average manufacturing environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Consistent exposure to a manufacturing plant environment.
Dynatect is an equal opportunity employer and offers an
outstanding benefits package which includes: premium health plan
options, dental, non-voluntary and voluntary life insurance, and a
Hours of Operation:
1st Shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm
2nd Shift: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
3rd Shift: 11:00pm - 7:30am
Pay: $14.25 - plus shift differential
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Company provided: Life, Disability and Accidental Death &
401k Retirement program with Employer match
Keywords: Dynatect Manufacturing, Tracy , Press/Mold Operator - Rubber / Urethane - 2nd & 3rd Shift, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!