Aseptic Filling Maintenance Tech
Company: California Natural Products
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Aseptic Filling Maintenance (AFM) Technician is responsible
for successfully executing work orders, tasks, trouble calls, and
projects as directed by the AFM Team Leader in the Aseptic Filling
and Down Stream Equipment areas. The AFM Technician is also
responsible for successfully supporting and pursuing process and
training that have been designed to develop his/her growth
opportunities and as well for always ensuring a safe and secure
work environment that operates in compliance with SOPs, and
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Carries out a variety of electronic, electrical, mechanical,
electro-mechanical, machine conversion and precision set-up related
activities as an AFM team member. Makes clear assessment of
equipment trouble calls in terms of problem statement and takes
appropriate next steps. Ensures that all work has been tested and
is ready and proven for production when required. Always
understands current daily business objective, completes
documentation as required and actively participates in information
transfer at shift meetings
- Respond to problem calls, understand problem statement, involve
appropriate resources to resolve problem in an expedient
- Perform preventative, predictive, and diagnostic maintenance on
production equipment both scheduled and unscheduled.
- Perform machine change overs, conversions, and precision
- Participate in developing and documenting maintenance plans for
equipment as assigned. For example, determining work description,
parts and tools required to complete plans, and how often
maintenance is necessary to maintain a particular piece of
- Resolve machine problems with effective troubleshooting
- Accurate and thorough documentation of all work performed using
maintenance tracking system (CMMS) and/or technical reports (e.g.,
logbooks and work orders).
- Support activities as an active team member by the creation,
participation, and/or development of improvements to eliminate
waste by participating in meetings to discuss current projects and
losses and, as a team, determining what improvements are needed to
eliminate waste and what direction should be taken.
- Train other CNP employees such as operators and other
technicians in (AM) Autonomous Maintenance practices as required or
assigned by Technical Director.
- Research and procurement of new materials, parts, and supplies
to improve equipment and resolve ongoing issues. Items such as
writing work orders, contacting vendors, working with MRO
department, and installing parts on the machine.
- Willingness to take ownership and seek resolution of hard to
solve ongoing problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma with at least 5-7 years of maintenance
experience in food processing and or high-speed filling, aseptic
experience a plus.
- Computerized Service Maintenance Management Software (CSMM)
knowledge in an Industrial application.
- Training in electrical, electronics, and mechanical maintenance
- Extensive working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and
- Experience with servo-motor driven system, AC & DC electricity
- Experience in machine changeover/conversion and precision
- Analog and digital circuitry.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting of programs.
- WCM experience is added value.
- Knowledge of CMMS
Keywords: California Natural Products, Tracy , Aseptic Filling Maintenance Tech, Other , Lathrop, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!