Software Developer I
Company: CrossLink Professional Tax Solutions
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Software Developer I analyzes, designs, programs,
troubleshoots, modifies, and enhances a suite of products. This
person is responsible for the development of source code,
completion of programming, and testing and debugging of supported
- Design, document, develop, test, and support in-house utilities
- Develop and support a suite of products in a team environment
with a State Analyst to make product improvements, primarily state
applications enhancements and updates.
- Document software design.
- Debug and test software implementations.
- Resolve customer problems in a friendly and timely manner in
order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve trouble tickets and document action steps and
resolutions including follow-up.
- Use professional judgment to resolve problems.
- Escalate customer concerns as necessary to personnel or
management, as required.
- Communicate problems and trends to team for internal
- Assist and communicate with Technical Support Leads and resolve
- Perform other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (CS) or Management
Information Systems (MIS), Mathematics or related technical
discipline; equivalent work experience and/or technical training
will be considered in lieu of the degree
- 0-3 years experience in technical software development role
(preferred, but not required)
- Advanced programming skills in Java, C++, C languages, or
equivalent; knowledge of development tools, environments, and
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, maintaining and debugging
complex programs is essential
- Flexible, detail oriented and positive attitude
- Position requires a firm background in software engineering and
programming including analysis, design and implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication, verbal and written,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can work independently and as a team player
Keywords: CrossLink Professional Tax Solutions, Tracy , Software Developer I, Other , Lathrop, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!