Warehouse Selector : Start Time between 10AM & 11AM
Company: US Foods, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Join Our Community of Food People!
JOIN OUR WAREHOUSE TEAM!
Ready to build a career with a company that's leading the
We help you make it! Top performers can make up to $24.00 / hour
plus incentives; our selector associates start at $18.87 /
Benefits medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, strong
safety culture, and much more!
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture
and a history of promoting from within, excellent training programs
and continuous improvement focus.
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Safely and accurately select customer orders. Build and wrap
pallets to meet weekly standards for productivity and accuracy
- Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate an
- Carefully move products from racks to pallets directed by order
selecting software and equipment
- Validate that correct product has been selected and is damage
- Efficiently deliver products to correct dock area and shrink
wraps palletized orders
- Team up to clear aisles of debris, stacks empty pallets from
slots in aisle and return pallet jacks to charging area
- Comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment ranging
from -5 degrees to over 100 degrees required
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product
repetitively; moving 1,000+ cases of product during each shift
What You Bring to the Table
- Able to work 8+ hour night shifts, typically Sunday - Thursday,
start time between 10AM and 11AM, At times weekends and holidays
- Recent experience (within past 6 months) in high endurance or
highly physical activity or role preferred e.g.
lifting/transferring patients, sports/fitness, farming,
construction work, etc.
- Experience selecting large scale orders in a warehouse or
distribution center environment preferred
- Experience operating motorized pallet jack or similar equipment
Why US Foods
At US Foods, we're committed to our mission of GREAT FOOD. MADE
EASY -- providing food products that keep operators ahead of
customer demand and services that help them run their
Our Warehouse Team Members prepare the orders that sustain our
business, instilling and reinforcing safety above all else. We team
up to deliver accurate and damage-free orders. At the foundation of
are our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work
ethic, collaborative spirit and service. Together we help our
customers make it, but we also believe in helping our warehouse
team make it! We are committed
to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our
employees for their dedication and hard work.
- EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
Keywords: US Foods, Inc., Tracy , Warehouse Selector : Start Time between 10AM & 11AM, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!