Food and Beverage Attendant NA-03
Company: Department of Defense
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This Food and Beverage Attendant Position is located at the
Defense Logistics Agency Morale, Welfare and Recreation San
Joaquin. For a full position description please click on the
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including
full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.)
for professional and personal references on your resume.
Learn more about this agency
- Performs a variety of tasks including several steps or
sequences of tasks that require attention to work operations in the
kitchen or dining area following established procedures.
- In accordance with current menu, prepares and combines fruits
and vegetables for salads.
- Makes simple sandwiches and performs other simple food
- Performs other duties as assigned.
7401 Miscellaneous Food Preparation and Serving
Conditions of Employment
- Must possess a ServSafe Certification.
- A one-year probationary period may be required upon
- You must meet all qualification requirements within 30 days of
the closing date of this announcement.
- E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the
documentation that you present for purposes of completing the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified
through the DHS "E-Verify" system.
- Subject must successfully complete all pre-employment checks in
accordance with AR 215-3 which may also require the completion of a
Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for
physical access to federally controlled faculties.
- Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check with
- You will be required to show Social Security card upon
appointment to a NAF position.
- Direct Deposit is required.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 4 hours initial food
sanitation and safety training is required within 30 days of
employment and a minimum of 4 hours refresher training
- Successful completion of medical examination is required.
- Must be able to lift and carry weights up to 40 pounds.
Must possess math skills necessary to calculate patron bills and
- Have the ability to follow oral and written instructions in
This position is a Flexible (Flex) position. You may be
regularly scheduled or scheduled on an as needed basis, but there
are no guaranteed hours. Flex employees are not entitled to leave
IN DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC. WE
WILL NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE.
This job does not have an education qualification
Keywords: Department of Defense, Tracy , Food and Beverage Attendant NA-03, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!