Posted on: June 7, 2021
Katerra Construction has an exciting career opportunity for a
licensed General HVAC Journeyworker. This is a highly skilled
position, that requires consistent application of safe work
practices, and quality work in a unique high production
environment. Our Journeyworkers are an integral part of our trainee
development program and have the ability to coach our trainees. Our
Journeyworkers are capable of running a small crew of
trainees/journeyworkers. You must have six plus years of
progressive HVAC experience in a commercial or multi-family
environment, be current in all continuing education requirements,
and posses a valid Journeyworker license in the state California,
Nevada, Arizona, or Oregon.
- Proficient with basic hand and pneumatic tools.
- Must be comfortable working at heights and off of ladders.
- Must be on time and be able to work a minimum of 8 hours a day
and 40 hours a week.
- Willing to work in a safety compliant environment that requires
- Able to regularly lift 50 lbs.
- Work will be on an active construction site that can have
- Comfortable working around heavy construction equipment.
- EPA Certification a plus.
- Current OSHA 30 Certification a plus.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification a plus.
- Ability to read drawings and prints.
Keywords: Katerra, Tracy , HVAC Journeyworker, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!