Inventory Control & Quality Assurance Supervisor, Distribution Center
Company: Peloton Interactive, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear
the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client
- Assist the Manager in planning, prioritizing, and communicating
shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and quality are
met for all Inventory Control & Quality Assurance related
- Ensure current and accurate inventory control for all products.
Manage all physical inventories, cycle counts, System inventory
movements, and ReSKUing of inventory.
- Ensures the optimal utilization of space in a WMS system, and
rotate products as it pertains to FIFO and LIFO.
- Maintain and enforce material control procedures to ensure
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and
development of all Inventory warehouse personnel
- Assist in employee scheduling.
- Serve as forklift operator and trainer.
- Manage outbound of products and supplies.
- Manage systemic transactions related loading/unloading of the
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Highly organized with relentless attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot
problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and
holidays as necessary
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage- We've committed to addressing global economic
inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of
- Team Focused Environment- Live the "Together We Go Far"
mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both
locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through
fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves
anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by
developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly
combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create
digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members
love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist
organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more,
"Together We Go Far" means that we are greater than the sum of
our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our
best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply
committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture
where all of our team members can be the best version of
themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of
running an organization that strives to reach its full potential.
As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge
to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial
injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and
wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Keywords: Peloton Interactive, Inc., Tracy , Inventory Control & Quality Assurance Supervisor, Distribution Center, Other , Lathrop, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!