Company: Peloton Interactive, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Hourly Pay: $24.00 per hour
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear
the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Warehouse
Management System (WMS) questions, issues, and bugs
- Field questions from associates and supervisors on
- Triage bugs in SCALE and work through solutions with the
- Escalate and troubleshoot system bugs to the WMS team
- Train new hires on how to use the WMS
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on
occasion, as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Knowledge and experience using Warehouse Inventory Systems
- Experience working with computers, document printers, scanners,
label printers, and barcode labels
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized - yet can operate in
a hectic environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot
problems and think on your feet
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and
holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton
products up to 145 lbs with assistance. Ideal candidates must be
able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary
but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Why work at Peloton:
- Competitive Wage- We've committed to addressing global economic
inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of
- Team Focused Environment- Live the "Together We Go Far"
mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both
locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through
fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves
anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by
developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly
combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create
digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members
love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist
organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more,
"Together We Go Far" means that we are greater than the sum of
our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our
best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply
committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture
where all of our team members can be the best version of
themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of
running an organization that strives to reach its full potential.
As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge
to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial
injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and
wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Keywords: Peloton Interactive, Inc., Tracy , WMS Specialist, Other , Lathrop, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!