Company: Del Monte Foods
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-known and
respected company that has been around for over 130 years. Del
Monte is proud of its rich heritage that is driven and supported by
its dedicated employees and thoughtful leaders. Take a look at the
following job description and apply today.
Position Function and Scope:
- Responsible for booking all appointments for inbound and
outbound trade and transfer trucks.
- Ensure that all truck drivers have the necessary paperwork for
- Ship confirm the SO's.
- Prepare paperwork and arrange for shipping on all No Charge
Shipping Order requests.
- Support all shipping activities.
- Act as back up for the Inventory Analyst position.
- Schedule shipping appointments for vans / flats and rails, run
shipping transactions and investigate receiver overages and
- Ensure that the truck drivers have all necessary and correct
paper work, plus seals for various trade and transfer loads for
- Coordinate USDA inspections of shipping orders; daily tag tally
of USDA production; track sub - contracts to ensure we have enough
- Provide list of production tags daily to the USDA
- Coordinate scheduling of on-site USDA inspector when USDA
orders are shipped out.
- Maintain proper inventory of shipping materials and
- Manage shipping related reporting, including weekly late report
and FIFO reports.
- Research late fees, detention, demurrage and TONU related to
shipping and receiving.
- Support receiving of empty cans, glass, and other inbound
- Perform various other clerical warehouse office duties and
special projects as requested by the shipping supervisors or
- Process Sundry / Salvage Orders.
- Organize and file Shipping and Receiving BOL's and Packing
- Check off daily transaction report (DTR) against shipping and
- Monitor and reconcile shipping and receiving
- Support and back - up Inventory Analyst.
- Assist the Department Supervisors and DC Supervisors as
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medium proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of computer spread sheet preparation.
- Knowledge of SAP and Red Prairie WMS.
- High school or GED equivalent.
Del Monte Foods is one of the country's largest and most
well-known producers, distributors and marketers of premium
quality, branded food products for the U.S. retail market. With a
powerful portfolio of brands, Del Monte products are found in six
out of ten U.S. households. Brands include Del Monte, Contadina,
S&W, College Inn and other brand names.
For more information on Del Monte Foods, visit the Company's
website at www.delmontefoods.com. WE OFFER: Competitive
salary Comprehensive benefits package including Medical,
Dental, Vision, and 401(k).
Del Monte Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other legally protected status.
Please note, all resumes must be submitted through the company's
website to be considered. Your application must be completely
filled out in order to be considered for this job and it must
possess the required qualifications for the position.
No sponsorship is available for this position. No agencies or
3rd party vendors.
Keywords: Del Monte Foods, Tracy , Distribution Coordinator, Other , Lathrop, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!