* This position requires call shift and requies you to be at
location within 30 minutes of call*
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation (SGMF)is a non-profit,
multi-specialty health care organization affiliated with Sutter
Health. Based in Modesto, SGMF provides quality medical care,
health education and research activities in a five-county area.
SGMF's medical staff includes family practitioners, internists and
pediatricians, as well as a range of specialist physicians.
Services include imaging, nuclear medicine, a health library,
health education programs, occupational medicine, diabetes
education, nutrition counseling, infertility counseling, and weight
Incumbent will be required to perform all routine radiographic
examinations such as head, chest, extremities, and abdominal
studies. Effectively instructs the patient during procedures and
ensures that patient care is fully supported by expeditiously
releasing patients upon completion of their imaging exam. Sets up
x-ray room and practices sterile technique to prevent
cross-contamination. Secures and returns supplies. The technologist
performs various special diagnostic procedures such as GI series,
barium and air contrast barium enemas, arthrograms,
hysterosalpingograms, and voiding cystourethrograms in addition to
many other diagnostic procedures, which vary in complexity.Utilizes
quality control techniques and assists in quality assurance
programs. Monitors the equipment weekly for proper operation and
records the QC results. Enters and retrieves specific patient data
in the computer system.
1. Must have a current license as a registered technologist with
the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT).
2. Current licensure as a Certified Radiology Technologist (CRT)
from the State of California is required. A new graduate, who has
obtained ARRT registry, maybe hired and show proof of CRT status
within 90 days of hire.
3. Required to obtain a fluoroscopy permit within 1 year of
4. Graduate of a JRCERT approved or accredited school of
5. Current BLS for Healthcare Providers card is required.
1. Radiology Technologist experience preferred, new graduates
2. Ambulatory healthcare experience preferred.
3. Experience with CR, DR, PACs, and equipment from a wide
variety of manufactures is desirable.
1. Must be knowledgeable of technical factors and radiographic
2. Knowledge of age-specific criteria for population served is
1. The individual must possess the ability to perform a variety
of technical procedures that require independent judgment,
ingenuity and initiative to effectively and efficiently complete
all imaging referrals.
2. Must be able to organize work assignments, maintain accurate
and complete records.
3. Able to maintain a high degree of accuracy in procedural
4. Operates equipment in an appropriate manner, identifies
problems and makes modifications, and ensures specific requirements
and responsibilities of each procedure performed are met..
**Organization:** Sutter Gould Medical Foundation
**Employee Status:** Regular
**Position Status:** Non-Exempt
**Job Shift:** Day/Evening
**Shift Hours:** 8 Hour Shift
**Days of the Week Scheduled:** Monday-Friday
**Weekend Requirements:** Saturday-Sunday
**Schedule:** Per Diem
**Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:** Per Diem
**Applications Accepted:** All Applications Accepted
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital
status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status,
sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national
origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to
individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the
U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability,
military or protected veteran status, political affiliation,
pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or
related medical condition, genetic information or any other
characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law,
ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background
check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or
conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner
consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not
limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.