Road Driver - ( 210269 )
**Primary Location** : US-CA-Tracy
**Shift** : Variable
As a Line Haul Driver for Reddaway you will operate in a network
that is structured off of turn runs and single-night runs. Long
standing tradition of providing excellent service while maintaining
significant home time for our drivers. Team oriented. Great company
to grow with.
**ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
1. Implements safe and efficient operating procedures while
meeting established schedules.
2. Efficiently load and/or unload freight using proper freight
3. Take responsibility of and secure the equipment and/or
4. Receive and verify dispatch instructions properly.
5. Complete daily log and all other necessary paperwork.
6. Drop and hook trailers and change the configuration of
equipment as necessary.
7. Connect air hoses and electrical lines, install tire chains,
manually crank dolly wheels, and fuel equipment.
8. Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspection of equipment.
9. When hauling hazardous material determine any discrepancies
in the paperwork, and verify proper placarding.
10. Maintain and update driving and safety skills; keep CDL
current with endorsements.
11. Perform duties in a manner that promotes superior customer
service within Reddaway and the industry.
12. Communicate with supervision to receive instructions, report
delays or safety hazards, and report accidents involving the driver
or Company equipment.
13. Drive trucks with a swept trailer, and clean windows and
1. Must be age 21 or older.
2. Must possess a valid Class A CDL with Doubles/Triples, Tanker
and HazMat endorsements with TSA clearance.
3. Class A CDL Driving Experience Preferred
4. Must have a current Motor Vehicle Report that represents a
history of safe and competent driving.
5. Must be able to work the maximum hours allowed under D.O.T.
Hours of Service Regulations on various shifts/days of the week,
while maintaining outstanding attendance.
6. Must pass an employment record, criminal background check,
drug screen, physical performance test, driving test on company
equipment, and a TSA Security Threat Assessment.
7. Ability to communicate with internal and external customers
8. Must accurately and efficiently perform mathematical
calculations necessary to do the work.
**YRC Worldwide, along with all subsidiary companies, are an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer**
**Req ID:** 210269