Back of House (Kitchen) Roadie
Company: Texas Roadhouse Holdings LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and work in a
high-volume restaurant filled with fun.
Are you a team player who can handle multiple responsibilities
at once? Texas Roadhouse is looking for Line Cooks, Prep Cook, &
Dishwashers who can work in a fast-paced environment, work well
with others and follow sanitation guidelines in the Kitchen.
As a Back of House employee, your responsibilities would
- Assembling food orders to completion
- Practicing speedy service
- Reading a Prep Sheet
- Follow proper safety and sanitation regulations
- Staying organized and stocked
- Meeting and maintaining all food and plate specifications
- Meeting established cook-time standards
- Follow Texas Roadhouse legendary recipes
- Use equipment properly, including dish machine
- Follow storage and rotation procedures
- Coordinating food items from all other parts of the line
- Assist with the cleanliness of all plates, glassware, kitchen
utensils and equipment
- Motivating the team
If you think you would be a legendary Back of House Employee,
apply to become a part of our Team today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company,
bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work
schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions,
recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package
after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit
eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but
is not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Ultra Steak Inc. a Franchise We are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender,
gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected
status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact
restaurant the and ask for a manager.
Keywords: Texas Roadhouse Holdings LLC, Tracy , Back of House (Kitchen) Roadie, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!