Company: Victory Packaging
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Warehouse Operator position for Victory Packaging is
responsible for all phases of assembling materials for customer
orders, receiving new and returned product, and maintaining safety
and quality standards within the warehouse.
- Read customer order documents to accurately determine selection
of product and assemble inventory required.
- Move outgoing product using hand truck, forklift or other
material handling equipment, in accordance with all safety
policies, to loading dock.
- Receive, sort and place incoming product in appropriate
- Document and record any customer returns as required.
- Record amounts of material shipped or received in Victory
- Mark materials and product with Victory inventory codes.
- Notify Supervisor, General Manager or Office Manager of any
product, safety or customer concerns.
- Assist with general counting of inventory.
- Open all containers, crates or bales as required to sort and
- Organize warehouse for cleanliness and safety at all
- Sweep, mop and perform other routine maintenance.
- Maintain all safety standards, including wearing protective
clothing and eyewear as required.
- Maintain all quality indicators for operations by verifying
product quantity/quality before delivery.
- Keep warehouse accessible and safe for branch staff and
- Coordinate of last minute or unscheduled deliveries will be
Additional Functions/ Job Duties
- Assist in Fulfillment
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One or more year (s) experience as a fork lift operator
- One or more year(s) experience in assembly preferred
- General fluency in English required, verbal and written
- Basic computer literacy preferred but not required
Keywords: Victory Packaging, Tracy , Warehouse Operator, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!