Material Handler (US) - 8003 - Tracy CA WERC (Tracy, CA)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Material Handler - Outbound
Days: (Su-Th), (Tu-Sa)
Shift Diff: $1.00 (Weekend Schedule)
GL Code: 8003.8029
Report to Ziaur Rahman
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of
moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product.
Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures
products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are
properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Physically load product onto equipment, pallets or totes more
than 20% of specified shift.
- Put-away and pick product for shipment or stock. Insure the
exact number and type of products, ordered by the customer, are
checked and loaded correctly.
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with the
customer's order to ensure outgoing product shipments are complete
- Changes equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source
- Verify and report discrepancies such as non-available products
- Maintain the facility and the facility's equipment in a neat,
clean, orderly fashion. Inspect all operated equipment daily.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Forklift certificate or satisfactory completion of a
forklift-training program is required within the first 30 days of
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience, prefer
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: DHL, Tracy , Material Handler (US) - 8003 - Tracy CA WERC (Tracy, CA), Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!