Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.
Maintain and update department files and reports. Assist other
internal departments as required by providing documentation, files,
and support. Works with DC to ensure contents match the order.
- Maintain schedule of incoming & outgoing shipments.
- Receive purchase orders, print pallet tags, and work closely
with buyers, vendors, and carriers as well as receiving teammates
to ensure that the proper purchase orders are received according to
- Communicate receipts of all products timely to appropriate
- Also communicate no call, no shows, and rescheduled shipments.
Ensure that shipments received in advance are also communicated
- Inspects shipments to ensure they are no damages.
- Verifies shipments per order requirements.
- Contacts manager if a mistake is identified.
- Labels shipments prior to loading.
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED. 2 or more years work experience,
preferably in the distribution industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems.
- The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center,
Transportation Department, or Transportation Shop.
- This position may require work in hot and cold temperature
extremes and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially
harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to
proximity to other teammates.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Inc., Tracy , Shipping/Receiving Assistant, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!