Customer Service/Operations Agent - Entry Level (Onsite at Customer)
Company: Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We don't offer jobs. We offer career opportunities. It doesn't
matter if you are a seasoned professional or freshly entering the
workforce; if you desire an opportunity to learn, grow, and advance
while helping others learn, grow, and advance, then Expeditors is
the company you should keep.
We value long-term employment for what it can do for our
customers and for career satisfaction. Jeff Musser, our president
and CEO, started as an entry-level employee in our San Francisco
office 31 years ago.
We love to promote from within-more than a quarter of our 16,000
employees have been at Expeditors 10 years or more. Our high
retention rate is influenced by our amazing culture and a unique
compensation program for positions that are more than just
jobs-they're chances to grow, thrive, and do what you love.
- 18,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to both external and
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational
- Communicate with domestic customers and their offices
- Comply with customer requirements and procedures
- Prepare and process documentation
- Comply with all U.S. regulations
- Update shipment information in Expeditors systems
- Track and trace cargo
- Review documents for compliance
- Invoice customer accurately and timely for provided
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to
listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely
to obtain positive results
- Must have warehouse/distribution center experience - Shipping,
receiving, inventory control.
- Must have customer service experience
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn
- Work well in a team environment
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a background check
Shift: Wednesday through Sunday, 9pm to 6am
Local applicants only
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume.
Expeditors offers excellent benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401k Plan
- Training and Professional Development Program
Keywords: Expeditors International of Washington, Inc., Tracy , Customer Service/Operations Agent - Entry Level (Onsite at Customer), Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!