Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: April 25, 2021
The Branch Administrator will be responsible for assisting the
Director of Operations and the Leadership team with the
administrative tasks and other duties of operating the warehouse.
Coordinate the human resources functions as it relates to
recruiting, new hire orientation, training, safety and
- Answer phone calls and assist vendors while providing good
customer services, including: reading and understanding customer
- Support customers, Sales, vendors and others by answering
questions, researching issues and organizing customer and vendor
- Create, process, and file all purchase orders and invoices for
- Work within warehouse in various positions including: Picking,
K-Ship, Repack, Returns, and Inventory. Support branch managers
with other tasks as needed.
- Manages all clerical aspects of Protrack performance system and
the Kronos payroll system (time off requests, perfect attendance
tracking). Maintain office filing systems (employee, OSHA, payroll,
- Manage Open Hire requisition system and support recruiting to
fill open positions to include: prescreening applicants and
facilitate pre-employment testing for available positions.
- Process New Hires to include: employment paperwork, New Hire
Orientation, benefits enrollment, and online training courses.
- Track all branch employees training (Safety, position training,
Code of Conduct, onboarding).
- Administer and schedule drug/alcohol testing for new hires,
post incident, or for cause.
- Support to answer questions related to benefits, training,
recruiting and safety.
- Coordinate and communicate activities for the branch, including
all employee events.
- Order and track office, warehouse and uniform supplies, as well
as employee purchases. Medline offers a business casual,
entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a
competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package
including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company
match. And much more!
- A minimum of 2-3 years office administration experience in a
busy environment. Human Resources experience a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to react appropriately to stressful situations
including dealing with unsatisfied customers and/or vendors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Proficient to read, write, and speak in English.
- Proficient in arithmetic.
- Ability to work overtime as needed and assist in other areas of
the branch. Physical Requirements: Move product, supplies, and
boxes up to and over 50 lbs. Sitting, standing, walking, lifting,
carrying, pushing, pulling, balancing, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, reaching, handling, talking, hearing, visual acuity-near
and far, depth perception, field of vision, color vision.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Tracy , OPS-Branch Administrator, Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!