People Operations Specialist (contract)
Company: Marley Spoon
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Marley Spoon is bringing delightful, market fresh and easy
cooking back to the people. Our chefs create inspiring and
mouthwatering recipes every week. Our customers select the recipes
they would like to cook on our website or through the app. At our
fulfilment center in New Jersey we build their individual meal kit
with all the recipes and ingredients our customers need. The final
product gets conveniently delivered directly from our fulfilment
center to their doorstep.
We are a growing team of hard-working, hands-on individuals who
have the common goal of creating the perfect meal kit experience
for our customers. We are proud to have people on our team who take
initiative, are dedicated and are committed. We have an open and
inclusive culture where you can be yourself, learn new skills and
are surrounded with interesting people.
Grow with us and join our team in this temporary to permanent
position as a People Operations Specialist, who actively takes part
in assuring our people get the right support, so our customers
receive the best ingredients and have a delightful cooking
Starting in January 2021, we need additional assistant to:
- Support our team moving to a new 125,000 sq. ft. facility in
- Assist management by implementing processes, recruiting,
onboarding, talent development, and managing general employee
relations in the Tracy, CA site.
- Track, analyze and process any HR related processes, including
but not limited to California non-exempt Payroll, HR compliance,
staff development and employee life cycle.
- Continuously improve and benchmark HR related
- Support Senior Management team in administrative functions,
including but not limited to, facility orders, spreadsheets, day to
- Engage the local team in our vision in line with our company
For this role you should:
- Preferred minimum of three (3) years HR experience
- Be an employee champion, resolving conflicts and create a
supportive work environment.
- Be knowedgeable in running payroll, keeping administration up
to date, be pro-active when it comes to legislation.
- Be flexible, well-organized and enjoy working in a fast-paced
- Be resourceful with a high level of confidentiality and
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits plan and paid time off as a
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Act in an environment where we get things done without having
- An open, diverse and respectful culture with over 50
- This position is posted as temporary, with a potential for
permanent after 6 - 8 months.
We have worked hard to build a diverse team of encouraging and
passionate people. We encourage people of all backgrounds to
Keywords: Marley Spoon, Tracy , People Operations Specialist (contract), Other , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!