At Kuubix Energy we are very excited to be a part of the solar
industry and take great pride in our work. We are making an impact
every day by providing families a secure financial future and
helping the environment as we use clean renewable energy. Kuubix
Energy has ranked #47 on the #Inc5000 list of fastest-growing
companies in America. We are humbled and grateful to be the only
solar energy installation company to make it in the top 50!
Kuubix Inc. is a California based solar installation company
that is raising the industry standards. We design and install
cost-effective solar energy systems, stay away from the traditional
solar approaches, and stop the energy bleed by making the home
truly energy efficient!
Our company is growing and expanding! We are looking for
experienced solar installers to add to our dynamic team.
This position is responsible for installing solar systems on
residential and commercial properties. A team-minded individual
with good communication skills and organizational skills that can
work autonomously is required for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Knowledge and skillset to perform quality solar installs
· Ability to read and understand solar plans.
· Knowledge of the current building code.
· Assures the quality of work produced is acceptable and exceeds
· Time management skills to maintain the day-to-day workload
· Verbal Communication Skills.
· Execute customer service standards
· Needs to be knowledgeable of and abide by city and county
requirements/ guidelines. As well as OSHA requirements.
· Possess a strong commitment to safety.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High School Degree or Equivalent minimum. Higher education and
certifications a plus.·
*1 or more years' experience in a relevant position.
· Ability to read and write in English
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from management team, clients, customers, etc.
COMMITMENT TO KUUBIX VALUES
· Willing to contribute, commit to and increase the application
of the Kuubix values of Knowledge, Unconventional, Unity, Balance,
Integrity and Xcellence.
OTHER SKILLS/ CERTIFICATIONS
· OSHA 10/30 Certification
Job Type: Full-time
Visit our KUUBIX Facebook Page