Posted on: April 27, 2021
HR Assistant / Front Office Coordinator - Competitive - Tracy,
CAThe RoleWould you welcome the opportunity to work for a
quality-driven company, joining an entrepreneurial "can-do" team?
American Custom Meats, a leading national meat supplier, has an
immediate need for a HR Assistant / Front Office Coordinator.The
successful candidate will be responsible for always ensuring front
desk coverage, including controlling access of visitors/vendors
onto the premises, answering phones and greeting visitors and
vendors.The key responsibilities of a HR Assistant / Front Office
Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Managing employee time and attendance in ADP.
- Screening and directing incoming calls.
- Welcoming and directing visitors and vendors.
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing using independent judgment to
identify situations requiring immediate attention.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Setting up and maintaining conference rooms for meetings,
including managing lunch orders.The CompanyAmerican Custom Meats is
a state-of-the-art food processing company servicing the military,
and regional and national institutional foodservice and retail
channels.As a quality-driven company with 8-figure sales revenue,
we are a well-established and financially sound organization driven
by a fast-paced and entrepreneurial "can-do" team of
- Medical, Dental, and 401(k) plans.
- An enjoyable, safe, and productive working environment.The
PersonThe key skills and qualities of a HR Assistant / Front Office
- 2-3 years of administrative experience.
- 1-3 years of experience working with Time and Attendance in ADP
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Accurate 10 Key and Data Entry skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be very detail oriented and very organized, able to
communicate effectively, orally and in writing, in both English and
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM - 4 PM.If you
would like to join our quality-driven company and take the next
step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find
Keywords: Ecruit, Tracy , HR Assistant, Human Resources , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!