Company: Central Valley Autism Project (CVAP)
Posted on: April 12, 2019
Location: tracy, California, 95376, United StatesPosted:
03/04/2019Position Title: Clinical SupervisorCompany Name: Central
Valley Autism Project (CVAP)Sector: MedicalJob Type: Full-TimeMin
Education: Master's Degree
Central Valley Autism Project (CVAP)
Giving you considerable and meaningful administrative support you
need so you can focus on your primary objective and your one
personal passion - creating lifelong improvements in behavior to
promote engagement within the family and community.
Looking to kick-start or further your career in Applied Behavior
Analysis (ABA) helping children and adults? Looking for a strong
family feel organization that encourages and empowers free flow of
ideas and dialogue with a high level of employee engagement?
Looking for an organization to help you build a strong foundation
where you can apply and enhance your skills, gain new skills and
further your professional growth? Then CVAP is the place for you!
Join our seasoned team of ABA experts.
CVAP's core values of integrity, collaboration, and ethics support
our team members and treatment success. We empower our team members
by offering opportunities for individualized professional growth
and stated career goals. Clear and positive supervisor and
subordinate relationships foster a team environment conducive to
successful clinical outcome.
CVAP is a renowned and well-respected industry leader in ABA
treatment. CVAP has served for nearly three decades as a pioneering
organization implementing ABA services in Northern California.
Using the Lovaas Methodology as the foundation of its ABA services,
CVAP has further developed and advanced ABA treatment, embracing
advanced social skills and generalization of all skills into the
natural environment. CVAP provides social skills and human
interaction development and systematically programs treatment plans
for all ages in the Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin and Stanislaus
County areas. For families, CVAP adheres to the importance of
family training and inclusion into intervention.
CVAP originated as an EIBI clinical replication research site
chosen by the late Dr. Ivar Lovaas of UCLA to participate in his
international, multi-site replication outcome study. Since its
inception in 1990, CVAP has established itself as a well-known ABA
treatment program with proven quality outcome data and its' own
peer-reviewed published research, while remaining current with
empirical, evidence-based research and literature. In the spirit of
Dr. Lovaas, CVAP continues to work toward additional research
publications. CVAP is very committed to research development and
working with partners in the field to apply proven treatment across
Published researchCVAP has published its own clinical outcomes in a
peer-reviewed publication, Early Intensive Behavioral Treatment,
Replication of the UCLA Model in a Community Setting, Journal of
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, (Cohen, Amerine-Dickens, &
Smith, 2006), and thereafter has been cited in hundreds of
publications and presentations.
See what our staff have to say about CVAP
- The culture at CVAP has provided me the ability to
- CVAP has a well-rounded administrative and support team so you
can focus on clinical treatmentallowing you to stay true to your
passion of treatment!
- At CVAP, there is a balance of science with creativitybest of
- Longevity is beyond industry standard.
- CVAP encourages you to do your best and reach your full
personal and professional potential.
- CVAP is dedicated to training staff.
- Great growth opportunity!
- At CVAP, clients and their families come first.
- Supervise and manage a reasonable caseload to capacity
- Supervise BCBA/BCaBA candidates and RBT staff
- Primary supervisor to supervisorial staff and Behavior
- Initiate useful and proactive support to Clinical and Regional
- Conduct and write assessments
- Develop goals and individual program plans
- Develop, analyze and modify behavior management plans, graph
- Implement quality control and fidelity measures
- Provide staff training individually and groups
- Provide family training individually and in groups
- Streamline information between departments
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external
Competitive Compensation Package
- Competitive Salary
- Tiered business model to provide analysts/metrics with
additional support for all aspects of services
- Supportive administrative staff to manage referrals,
authorizations, and claims
- Supportive Scheduling Department to handle scheduling and
full-service Human Resources Department to manage hiring
responsibilities; scheduling and hiring full-filled by the Human
Resources and Staffing departments
- Sign on bonus
- Moving allowance
- Medical and Dental (Employer Contribution)
- Vision (Employer funded)
- Life and Disability Insurance (Employer funded)
- 401k Participation (Employer contribution up to 5%)
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Paid Conferences
- Paid annual continuing education units (CEUs)
- Paid BCBA Registration fees
- Phone allowance
- Company issued laptop
- Mileage reimbursement
- Staff Expense Budget
- Supplemental insurance available
- Flex Saving Account (FSA) available
- Resources for assessment and program development
- Ability to empower others
- Adheres to the BACB code of ethics
- Excellent communication skills while relating effectively and
professionally with all people
- Energetic, enthusiastic, selfless positive attitude
- Proactive and strong work ethic, with a passion for client and
- Strong behavior analytical skills and theoretical understanding
of the science
- Excellent technical writer using proper language to the
audience and grammar
- Well-spoken, confident and articulate; public speaking
- Well-organized and focused on efficient time management
- Global thinker while detail oriented
- Receptive to feedback and change opportunities
- Pleasant, sincere and honest personality PI108304665
Keywords: Central Valley Autism Project (CVAP), Tracy , Clinical Supervisor, Healthcare , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!