Company: Central Valley Autism Project (CVAP)
Posted on: March 11, 2019
Location: tracy, California, 95376, United StatesPosted: 03/04/2019Position Title: Clinical SupervisorCompany Name: Central Valley Autism Project (CVAP)Sector: MedicalJob Type: Full-TimeMin Education: Master's Degree Clinical Supervisor
Central Valley Autism Project (CVAP)
Giving you considerable and meaningful administrative support you need so you can focus on your primary objective and your one personal passion - creating lifelong improvements in behavior to promote engagement within the family and community.
Looking to kick-start or further your career in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) helping children and adults? Looking for a strong family feel organization that encourages and empowers free flow of ideas and dialogue with a high level of employee engagement? Looking for an organization to help you build a strong foundation where you can apply and enhance your skills, gain new skills and further your professional growth? Then CVAP is the place for you! Join our seasoned team of ABA experts.
CVAP's core values of integrity, collaboration, and ethics support our team members and treatment success. We empower our team members by offering opportunities for individualized professional growth and stated career goals. Clear and positive supervisor and subordinate relationships foster a team environment conducive to successful clinical outcome.
CVAP is a renowned and well-respected industry leader in ABA treatment. CVAP has served for nearly three decades as a pioneering organization implementing ABA services in Northern California. Using the Lovaas Methodology as the foundation of its ABA services, CVAP has further developed and advanced ABA treatment, embracing advanced social skills and generalization of all skills into the natural environment. CVAP provides social skills and human interaction development and systematically programs treatment plans for all ages in the Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin and Stanislaus County areas. For families, CVAP adheres to the importance of family training and inclusion into intervention.
CVAP originated as an EIBI clinical replication research site chosen by the late Dr. Ivar Lovaas of UCLA to participate in his international, multi-site replication outcome study. Since its inception in 1990, CVAP has established itself as a well-known ABA treatment program with proven quality outcome data and its' own peer-reviewed published research, while remaining current with empirical, evidence-based research and literature. In the spirit of Dr. Lovaas, CVAP continues to work toward additional research publications. CVAP is very committed to research development and working with partners in the field to apply proven treatment across the industry.
Published researchCVAP has published its own clinical outcomes in a peer-reviewed publication, Early Intensive Behavioral Treatment, Replication of the UCLA Model in a Community Setting, Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, (Cohen, Amerine-Dickens, & Smith, 2006), and thereafter has been cited in hundreds of publications and presentations.
See what our staff have to say about CVAP
- The culture at CVAP has provided me the ability to succeed.
- CVAP has a well-rounded administrative and support team so you can focus on clinical treatmentallowing you to stay true to your passion of treatment!
- At CVAP, there is a balance of science with creativitybest of both worlds!
- Longevity is beyond industry standard.
- CVAP encourages you to do your best and reach your full personal and professional potential.
- CVAP is dedicated to training staff.
- Great growth opportunity!
- At CVAP, clients and their families come first.
- Supervise and manage a reasonable caseload to capacity
- Supervise BCBA/BCaBA candidates and RBT staff
- Primary supervisor to supervisorial staff and Behavior Interventionists/RBTs
- Initiate useful and proactive support to Clinical and Regional Directors
- Conduct and write assessments
- Develop goals and individual program plans
- Develop, analyze and modify behavior management plans, graph data
- Implement quality control and fidelity measures
- Provide staff training individually and groups
- Provide family training individually and in groups
- Streamline information between departments
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external entities
Competitive Compensation Package
- Competitive Salary
- Tiered business model to provide analysts/metrics with additional support for all aspects of services
- Supportive administrative staff to manage referrals, authorizations, and claims
- Supportive Scheduling Department to handle scheduling and full-service Human Resources Department to manage hiring responsibilities; scheduling and hiring full-filled by the Human Resources and Staffing departments
- Sign on bonus
- Moving allowance
- Medical and Dental (Employer Contribution)
- Vision (Employer funded)
- Life and Disability Insurance (Employer funded)
- 401k Participation (Employer contribution up to 5%)
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Paid Conferences
- Paid annual continuing education units (CEUs)
- Paid BCBA Registration fees
- Phone allowance
- Company issued laptop
- Mileage reimbursement
- Staff Expense Budget
- Supplemental insurance available
- Flex Saving Account (FSA) available
- Resources for assessment and program development
- Ability to empower others
- Adheres to the BACB code of ethics
- Excellent communication skills while relating effectively and professionally with all people
- Energetic, enthusiastic, selfless positive attitude
- Proactive and strong work ethic, with a passion for client and staff success
- Strong behavior analytical skills and theoretical understanding of the science
- Excellent technical writer using proper language to the audience and grammar
- Well-spoken, confident and articulate; public speaking
- Well-organized and focused on efficient time management
- Global thinker while detail oriented
- Receptive to feedback and change opportunities
- Pleasant, sincere and honest personality
Keywords: Central Valley Autism Project (CVAP), Tracy , Clinical Supervisor, Healthcare , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!