Posted on: December 27, 2018
FT Caregiver United States Astoria Senior Living - Tracy CA 95376 Opportunity overview In this position, you'll be responsible for providing care to and assisting residents with activities of daily living as outlined in there resident service plan and within the parameters of State and Federal regulations. We're more than a company. We're a family. You hear it everywhere - companies describing themselves as a family. But families are all different, and so its he way they look at work and life. This is what makes us the best kind of family. We recognize each person's talents, skill and personality and bring that into their position. We encourage people to become the best they can be and hold them to high standards. That's because we believe in them, and their success. These family ties, so to speak, are part of every decision we make as a company. We don't just work together - we laugh, eat and learn together as a staff and with our residents! We believe that every day can be a good one, for both employees and residents. Dedicated to this philosophy for more than 30 years, we've learned that the secret to everything - working, celebrating and even getting through the tough stuff - is doing it with love. By working to create the kind of community we would want for our own loved o new, where warmth, love and respect are abundant, we also create a unique, positive and caring workplace. Feeling valuable, special and loved isn't just a goal for our residents. It's how we want everyone to experience our community. Position details As a Caregiver, you'll be responsible for:
- Performing cleaning and personal laundry services as required, in order to maintain a safe, sanitary and secure environment for residents.
- Monitoring health, safety and well-being of residents, and follow procedures to document care and report changes or concerns to appropriate staff. Provide input into resident service plans.
- Respond to resident needs, requests and emergency calls; refer to other staff when appropriate.
- Provide escort services to residents as required.
- Respond to medical, fire or weather emergencies as directed.
- Drive Community vehicle(s) as needed for resident transportation.
- Encourage residents to socialize and participate in activity programs.
- Identify supplies needed to perform tasks and report needs to Supervisor.
- Carry out other duties as assigned. Knowledge, skill, abilities and requirements
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with co-workers, residents, families and visitors.
- Promote residence and the Company in a positive way.
- Participate in staff, resident, family, marketing or Company activities and events as directed.
- Proven track record of integrity.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, prospective residents, facility operations and personnel.
- Ability to work independently and/or interact with team members at all levels and promote teamwork.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced service oriented, environment.
- Reliable and punctual attendance is required.
- Minimum of 1 year working in health care environment preferred. Come on, join the family! If you'd like to join a group of passionate, caring people who use our collective experiences to positively impact the lives of our people every day, talk to us! Together, we're working to redefine what senior care should be. Learn more at , or just click "Apply Now" to get started. EOE. Care, serve and love - because there's no other way to take care of family.
Keywords: Agemark, Tracy , FT Caregiver, Healthcare , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!