Speech Language Pathologist, Home Health PRN
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: September 17, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilitiesAs a Home Health Speech Language
Pathologist, you will:
- Evaluate, direct and provide speech/language pathology service
to patients in the home or facility
- Participate in the development and periodic review of the Plan
of Treatment and Plan of Care.
- Utilize professional skills and judgment in assessing and
treating disorders of speech, voice, language, hearing and
swallowing to prevent, identify, evaluate and minimize the effects
of such disorders and conditions.
- Administer and interpret diagnostic tests and applications of
therapeutic treatments including audio logic screening.
- Observe, record and report changes in the patient's condition
and response to treatment to supervisor and/or the physician.
- Provide instruction and training to patients in use of
alternative communication systems when appropriate.
- Provide counsel and instruction to patients, families and
- Maintain and submit documentation as required by the Company
and/or facility. Prepare and submit timely written reports of
evaluations, visits, summaries, care plans, care coordination
activities and progress reports as required by Company policy.
- Participate in care coordination activities and discharge
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in
relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share
information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly
established and the sharing of such information is clearly in the
best interests of the patient.
- Attend, participate in and/or conduct internal staff
development programs, obtain continuing education as required by
Company policy, regulation. Required Experience/Skills:
- Meet the education and experience requirements for
Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology
or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months experience as a speech therapist /
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted license
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable
transportation.Scheduled Weekly Hours1Pay RangeThe compensation
range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for
full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting.
The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location
and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job
related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications,
etc. $101,530 - $139,645 per year Description of BenefitsHumana,
Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, "Humana")
offers benefits for limited term, variable schedule and per diem
associates which are designed to support whole-person well-being.
Among these benefits, Humana provides paid time off, 401(k)
retirement savings plan, employee assistance program, business
travel and accident.
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Tracy , Speech Language Pathologist, Home Health PRN, Healthcare , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!