Manager I Behavioral Health Psychology
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Generally responsible for a small group or program, with both
administrative and client caseload responsibilities.Essential
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has input into hiring decisions with veto authority;
responsible for staffing various programs: coaches staff; provides
input into performance evaluations.
- Generally responsible for a small group or program such as
- Responsible for program design and implementation within
- Monitors access indicators: responsible for utilization
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. --At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the
right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. --Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- Minimum of two (2) years professional experience under the
direction of a licensed psychologist or board certified
- PhD, PsyD, or EdD in clinical or counseling required from an
accredited college or university.--License, Certification,
- Psychologist License (California)
- National Provider Identifier required at hire--Additional
- Knowledge of social service agencies, state regulations and APA
standards as it related to client treatment, patient rights and
- Previous clinical responsibilities to include psychological
testing, diagnosis, crisis intervention, brief individual and group
- Knowledge of psychological testing techniques, administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- If not licensed in CA at hire, must be licensed to practice in
a state in the United States and able to practice under Business
and Professional Code Section 2946 (maximum of 180 days subject to
the specifics of the regulation).
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- N/AJob Schedule: Job Category: Behavioral Health, Social
Services & Spiritual Care
Keywords: Kaiser, Tracy , Manager I Behavioral Health Psychology, Healthcare , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...