CCT Registered Nurse
Posted on: January 17, 2023
$10k SIGN-ON BONUS FOR EXTERNAL FULL-TIME HIRES!*
Modesto, CA (Stanislaus County)
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! CCT RN Full-Time and Part-Time
AMR is hiring high-quality ER/ICU nurses looking for a position
that allows them the autonomy to deliver comprehensive care to one
patient at a time outside of a hospital setting. As part of the
Global Medical Response family, AMR provides the training and
education to prepare you for an advanced scope of practice and
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Minimum 2 years of current critical care experience (i.e., ICU,
CCU, PACU, or ER), which includes the following:
- Management of the unstable adult cardiac patient
- Management of the unstable patient of other etiologies
- Management of the patient requiring mechanical ventilatory
- Management of the patient requiring invasive hemodynamic
- CA Registered Nurse License.
- Current professional critical care specialty certification
(e.g. CFRN, CCRN, or CTRN) or obtain within 6 months of hire.
- CA State Driver's License (Driving Record must be in compliance
with AMR's Safety & Driving policy - proof required if conditional
employment offer is made).
- American Heart Association (AHA) ACLS, PALS, and BLS provider
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) or obtain within 6 months
- PHTLS provider with advanced trauma skills pack or obtain
within 6 months of hire. Other advanced trauma certifications may
be considered if they meet current CAMTS requirements.
- Must be able to successfully pass a physical Agility Test
- Successful completion of EMS Agency approved provider training
and orientation programs specific to skills used on inter-facility
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees and medical
agencies to provide the highest level of patient care.
- Ability to read and interpret all required documents and write
required reports and correspondence.
- BSN or Bachelors in a health-care related field.
- Continuing education and training in critical care
Click Here for Full Job Description
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
More Information about this Job:
Company Benefits: Check out our careers site benefits page to learn
more about our benefit options.
Salary Range: $60.07 - 78.37 DOE (This rate applies to 12 hour
shifts and average 42 hours per week)
*This position is bonus eligible.
Keywords: AMR, Tracy , CCT Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!