Clinic Nurse, Outpatient Surgery
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Organization:SGMF-Sutter Gould Med FoundationPosition Overview:
Provides direct and indirect patient care to clinic patients and
their families utilizing the nursing processes of comprehensive
patient assessment, development and implementation of nursing care
plans and patient education, and on-going evaluation. Delivers
holistic and individualized care to all patients in assigned area.
Develops, implements, coordinates an optimal interdisciplinary plan
of care that incorporates psychological, sociocultural, spiritual,
economic, and life-style factors. Fosters and maintains
collaborative relationships between patients, their family/support
group, physicians, and other healthcare providers through timely
and effective communications. Adheres to polices, industry
standards, best practices, and applicable laws/regulations and
codes to promote a quality, highly reliable patient experience.
Engages in continuous growth and development in professional
nursing practice.Job Description:EDUCATION
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. CERTIFICATION &
- RN-Registered Nurse of California
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider EXPERIENCE
- 2 years experience working as a registered nurse in a private
practice, clinic or ambulatory care setting. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrated knowledge and competence with regard to nursing
theories, concepts and practices; medical terminology; anatomy; and
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry, safety precaution
policies, best practices regarding patient care and privacy, and
changes in local/state/federal regulations.
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to explain
sensitive information clearly and professionally to diverse
audiences, including non-medical people.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft
Office Suite (Word and Outlook), Electronic Health Record.
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies,
procedures, and scientific methods to achieve objectives and meet
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including
accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting
appropriate solutions from established options.
- Ensure the privacy of each patient s protected health
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other healthcare
providers to achieve departmental and corporate objectives. Job
Shift:DaysSchedule:Full TimeShift Hours:8Days of the Week:Friday,
Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, WednesdayWeekend Requirements:Rotating
WeekendsBenefits:YesUnions:NoPosition Status: Non-ExemptWeekly
Hours:40Employee Status:RegularNumber of Openings:1Sutter Health
Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans. Schedule/Shift: Regular/ Days
Keywords: Sutter Health, Tracy , Clinic Nurse, Outpatient Surgery, Healthcare , Lathrop, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!