Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: SPG - Therapy and Education
Posted on: January 15, 2022
SPG Therapy & Education is currently hiring Speech-Language
Pathologists for school-based positions. SPG is dedicated to
providing all employees with a unique mentoring program and
maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. Started by
an SLP and run by clinicians, SPG is dedicated to helping kids.
Come be part of a remarkable team that empowers real change in the
lives of children and their families.
CFs welcome. Salary- $72, 000-$100, 000 based on school year
Why Choose Us?
- Student Loan Paydown Program
- Local Clinical Supervision and Mentoring
- AAC Mentorship Program
- Unique Learning Cohorts in AAC, CLD, and SLPA Support
- Free In-House CEU (live and remote) opportunities
- 401K with Employer Match
- Comprehensive Health and Professional Benefits
- Representing SPG' s core values and executing delivery of the
highest quality of services
- Conducting standardized and alternative assessments, writing
comprehensive evaluation reports
- Delivering on-site or remote Speech-Language therapy
- Consulting and collaborating with Parent/Teacher/IEP Team
regarding Service Delivery Modifications, Accommodations and/or
Generalization of Skills
- Maintaining daily therapy logs, data collection, attendance
- IEPs-Writing Goals according to Common Core State
- Attendance at Mandatory Site-level or Special Ed Meetings
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Master' s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current CA SLP license/credential or eligibility
- Fingerprint background clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
- Employment is contingent upon being vaccinated against COVID-19
and related variants. Legal COVID vaccination exemptions (i.e., for
disability or religious beliefs or practices) in compliance with
applicable law will be considered for unvaccinated individuals
- Telehealth (in specific areas)
Years of experience, specialties, and geographic regions are all
considered when determining salary offers.
SPG Therapy & Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of
race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other
basis prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: SPG - Therapy and Education, Tracy , Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!