Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Overview:Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
- Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and
regulations.Responsibilities:Conducts various health-screening
tests on associates.
Greets associates at the beginning of shift to take temperature and
ask the required screening questions.
- Perform the COVID-19 test as required by the state.
- Maintains screening logs for documentation.
- Maintains accurate COVID-19 related documentation.
- Communicates effectively and provides excellent customer
- Responsible for reporting requirement to the Department of
Health as assigned
- Completes other duties as assigned.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should
perform all duties as assigned by his/her
supervisor.Qualifications:Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Minimum of
one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
Makes standard and routine decisions based on detailed guidelines
with little independent judgment. Problems are generally solved
with clear, detailed guidelines or by reporting them to a
Knowledge and Skills
Has a basic level of a skill and can follow written or verbal
instructions. Has basic technical skills to complete a few
repetitive and well-defined duties. Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several
concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Climb or balance
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure
- Possible exposure to communicable diseases and infections
- Exposure to latex
- Possible exposure to blood-borne pathogens
- Possible exposure to various drugs, chemical, infectious, or
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Tracy , Health Screener, Healthcare , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!