Company: Ono Hawaiian BBQ, Inc
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Hourly Range $20.00- $21.00
General Manager and District Manager
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Understand all restaurant operation policies and procedures,
and Front Crew and Kitchen Crew responsibilities and
- Perform Front of the House (FOH) and Back of the House (BOH)
- Understand and practice safety procedures and comply with
health and food safety code.
- Interview, hire, train, manage and supervise employees.
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local laws
regarding employment, hiring, firing, discipline, scheduling and
- Schedule and coordinate meal and rest periods to comply with
all legal requirements.
- Handle and resolve employee and customer complaints and
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store by performing daily and
weekly cleaning and sanitizing tasks.
- Manage day-to-day activities to ensure all aspects of
restaurant operations run smoothly and effectively.
- Execute marketing programs and implement new product
- Evaluate and monitor customer service satisfaction, food
quality and control, food preparation and inventory, sales
performance, labor cost, food cost, and other expenses.
- Interact frequently with GM and DM regarding management,
operation, safety and any other issues or concerns.
- Understand and enforce all company policies and
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Job Requirements and
(Education, License/Certification, Experience, Knowledge, Ability
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in restaurant.
- Food Manager/ServSafe Certification required by state or local
- General knowledge in business management.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and customer
- Proficient using MS Word, Excel, Email and basic computer
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including weekends and
- Reliable transportation required. Working Conditions
- Kitchen area is hot and noise level is usually high.
- Walk-in refrigerated area is extremely cold.
- Working around kitchen equipment and tools. Physical
- Standing, walking, talking, hearing for long periods of
- Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling item up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent hand washing and the use of cleaning solution.
- Repetitive movement of arms, fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Reaching high storage shelving with a stepladder.
- Squatting, kneeling, bending to reach for objects in the lower
cabinet or shelving.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities, skills, requirements, qualifications,
working conditions or physical demands associated with the job. The
company reserves the right to revise the job description at any
time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hourly Range $20.00- $21.00
Keywords: Ono Hawaiian BBQ, Inc, Tracy , Shift Manager, Executive , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...