Company: Xpedient Logistics
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Xpedient is a full-service 3rd party logistics provider. We have
experience helping a diverse client base in warehousing services,
transportation management, supply chain management, order
fulfillment and labor needs. We are dedicated to optimizing
warehouse operations and providing the best in business analytics
with state-of-the-art tools. Our team will help from the high-level
strategies all the way through successful hands-on
The primary objective of the General Manager is to meet and exceed
set targets through managing their customer, driving operational
performance, developing a world class team with world class
quality. This position is a premier role within the organization,
as the General Manager is responsible for the daily operations and
business a new distribution center.
The General Manager is responsible for achieving employee, and
customer satisfaction through effective people leadership and
coaching, organization of tasks, and the ability to handle an
ever-changing environment. Additional responsibilities may be added
as the needs of the business change and expand.
- Communicate effectively.
- Motivate team members positively and effectively.
- Create an environment conducive to success by promoting and
- Manage to a full budget daily.
- Partner with dedicated customer on a long term basis.
- Drive performance financially and culturally.
- Ensure high employee satisfaction and attendance.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation among team members.
- Lead by example.
- Take full responsibility and the required action on
- Ensure that all members of the team meet targets
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all team
- Manage customer through proactive communication and data driven
- Understand and meet production targets
- Review and evaluate performance reports
- Meet production targets for the team
- Follow up on production targets for the team
- Take full responsibility for team results
- Set priorities
- Take charge of scheduling work and tasks
- Have a clear understanding of quality expectations
- Set up quality goals for the team
- Drive quality in everything we do
- Be actively involved in problem solving and propose
- Responsible for ensuring that both internal and external KPIs
are achieved daily
- Conduct yourself in a manner consistent with our
- Drive a high performance culture
- Make Xpedient an enjoyable place to work
- Show leadership by developing people
- Have worked in a warehouse environment at a Manager
- Utilized a WMS extensively
- P&L Management Experience
- Have worked with figures and understand basic mathematics
needed for reporting, analysis, and differentiation
- Manage your time effectively and be focused on setting clear
objectives and priorities
- Have managed a large team of people across multiple
- Have knowledge of workforce management and industry best
- Be self motivated and commercially minded.
- Have effective analytical skills to analyze results and make
decisions based on facts and figures.
- Inspire other people to reach their full potential.
- Take ownership for quality, competence, and
- Enjoy/thrive on autonomy and be results focused.
- Be highly motivated and prepared to work hard.
- Have high personal energy and enjoy a lively
- Be highly flexible and welcome change/improvements
- Ability to handle multiple shift responsibility
Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug
screen. Xpedient Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Xpedient offers competitive wages, insurance benefits (medical,
dental, vision and life), paid time off and holidays.
Keywords: Xpedient Logistics, Tracy , General Manager, Executive , Tracy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!